1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

A Few ProblemsSupport

1. rgulecha

rgulecha New Member

As i have come from a nokia phone, using android is good but at times its a pain too...
    Some problems that i encountered n i hope are addressed :

1.Cannot create contact Groups (had to download app for that)
    2.Downloaded Handncent for better handling of msgs
    3.Now, i want to forward a msg to a contact group (pls dnt temme tat i hv to select each n every person)--> not able to do that...!!
    4.i cannot cut,copy,paste content of ny sms!! (dnt temme tat i hv to directly forwrd d msg, i want to edit the msg , copy it n paste it for a new msg)---> Cant do that either
    5.i cannot zoom in when takin video...ny aapp for that?
    6.Improvise Music Player...ny app for that (comparing to nokia)

As of now, only these problems come to my mind.
    The messaging thing is such a pain,, has google done this on purpose so that we rely more on the android market ie the apps??

Phone in use : xperia x10mini
    Place : India
    Android Version : 1.6

Advertisement
    :
  2. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

I will chip in on the bits that I can answer and hope someone else can help you out on the other bits.

In Handcent if you long press on the text you want to copy you get a pop up message offering copy. You can then paste it into a new message. You can use the touch screen to select anything you want to erase and use the back button to remove text.

There is no zoom on the mini's or X8 and I don't believe there is any app that can give you that functionality.

On the music player front I have heard good things about Zimly or MixZing apps but not a music player person so hopefully someone else can comment.
  3. rgulecha

rgulecha New Member

Thanks a ton for the help on messaging...thanks a lot..that was like d main thing i had...:)