A Few ProblemsSupport

Last Updated:

1. Icedemon

Icedemon Well-Known Member

1. The phone keep resetting my girl Google password every few days.
    2. Sometimes the phone won't even get text messages
    3. The screen where you have to enter the password have the words sitting on top of each other.
    4. She got the phone with no deposit down but she can't bill to her sprint account like me.

She told me she wanted a phone with a keyboard and I sold her on this one. Even traded in my E4GT to help bring the price down. I guess it's going to have to go back to Sprint for some type of resolution.

Why did Motorola take out the timer and stopwatch out of the Clock App?

Advertisement
  2. CzechPleez

CzechPleez Well-Known Member

1. & 3. seem related. Maybe related to how the formatting is presented and she keeps trying to fill in the wrong box? The issue with how the UI formats apps and pages is strange. I've seen similar issues with AOSP ROMs on Nexus 4G and Google Nexus devices. Ironically it seems to only impact how Google specific sign-on boxes are formatted.

2. Can you elaborate on "sometimes" it won't get text messages?

4. What do you mean cannot be billed to account? Accessories? Device? We (Sprint) stopped allowing customers to bill devices to their account last year. You can still bill certain accessories to your account if they are under $100 (I think). Even we employees cannot bill handset costs to our own accounts.
  3. Billkwando

Billkwando Well-Known Member

I haven't experienced any of these issues that I can think of (minus 4), but formatting issues are often solved in general by spinning the phone around so it reorients, then just turn it back.

I use Ultimate Stopwatch, which is awesome, awesome, and ad free.
  4. gr42ai

gr42ai New Member

Any idea what to do when the screen shows nothing but white snow like old tv's did when the cable went out. It has happened to my wife's phone twice and it wont turn off even if you hold down the power button for 30 seconds or longer. I cant find any info on how to pull the battery so I haven't tried that yet
  5. jasonacg

jasonacg Well-Known Member

You need to hold the Volume Down button, along with the power key, to force it to turn off. Should take 10-15 seconds.
    gr42ai likes this.