A few problems.

Last Updated:

1. 02keilj

02keilj Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Rather than posting multiple threads all around the place i thought i would just start one here.
    I have been having a few problems with my hero (running MoDaCo 3.2 with sense)

First off i cant watch youtube videos. I can download them and then play, but cannot watch using the youtube app. I just get the error 'Sorry, this video cannot be played'.
    Any ideas why this might be happening? I appears as though a few people are also having the same problem, evern with the stock rom.

Second, I have Task Manager installed with the little widget displaying current free memory. It normally sits at about 65-85mb, Is this an alright number? I dont have many apps installed, maybe about 10-15.

Apps2SD
    How do i know if this is working? I was told that when i did a ROM upgrade that i then have to create a partition of 512mb and convert that from EX2 to EXT3 which i did via the backup/restore screen.

Other than that i am loving the phone :)
    Thanks in advance

Advertisement
  2. 02keilj

Also to add to the list is that the facebook app wont load my new notifications :(

3. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

YouTube problem is with flash... it will not work correctly with any Android 1.5 .
    It will work with 2.1 ROMs. Do search on this for more.

Your me memory is fine...

Download app.. quick systems info..
    To check memory and apps2sd swap fill.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

4. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

Yeah done videos don't play in youtube, we aren't sure why.

Your memory is perfect, I used to operate with about 30mb free!

What's your free storage space currently? I checked by checking it, installing body fitness app, then checking it again. It should go down only very slightly, meaning apps2sd is working

5. 02keilj

internal memory atm is 116mb. I have a few more apps instaled now so will try to instal something and then remove it

6. 02keilj

instaled an app that was 1.35 megs and it went down to 114. looks like it aint working. Doesnt bother me too much though, ill probably start over again in a few weeks anyway :)

EDIT: Is the 3.2 MoDaCo ROM based on a CDMA leak? Because i cannot seem to recieve picture messages :(