• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

A few questions about the Behold 2

1: My Behold 2 came with a 2gb memory card. Will this have any affect on how fast my phone is?

2: Is there anyway to get some other sort of text messaging app?

3: How can I make this phone perform at its fastest?

4: What other things like Galaxy 1.6 are there?

I know I sound dumb but I'm new to all this phone stuff. Haha.

1: My Behold 2 came with a 2gb memory card. Will this have any affect on how fast my phone is?

2: Is there anyway to get some other sort of text messaging app?

3: How can I make this phone perform at its fastest?

4: What other things like Galaxy 1.6 are there?

I know I sound dumb but I'm new to all this phone stuff. Haha.

1. You will want to get a new memory card because the ones that come standard with the phone have issues.
2. Yes, I prefer Handcent but there are a few out on the market just find one you like.
3. use one of BH_MAN's roms they speed up the phone drastically.
4. There are a few different ROMS out there BH_MAN has done for all of us. I am running the stock no twiz ROM right now.

Upvote 0
1. You will want to get a new memory card because the ones that come standard with the phone have issues.
2. Yes, I prefer Handcent but there are a few out on the market just find one you like.
3. use one of BH_MAN's roms they speed up the phone drastically.
4. There are a few different ROMS out there BH_MAN has done for all of us. I am running the stock no twiz ROM right now.

1. I say it depends, as mine was not a generic but a samsung branded sd card, I did not have any issues. But no, it will not affect the speed of the phone

2. There is the TouchWiz one that comes with the phone, but sure if you like something else, go for it. Just know that if you stick with the phone as is, you'll get double notifcations from both msg apps. Only 'fix' is to use one of BH_MAN's roms

Upvote 0
1. I say it depends, as mine was not a generic but a samsung branded sd card, I did not have any issues. But no, it will not affect the speed of the phone

2. There is the TouchWiz one that comes with the phone, but sure if you like something else, go for it. Just know that if you stick with the phone as is, you'll get double notifcations from both msg apps. Only 'fix' is to use one of BH_MAN's roms

Ahhhh I was just going to ask about that. I just got Handcent and it's doing that. What rom will I need so it doesn't do that?

Upvote 0
Reactions: chadmd23
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones