A few questions if anyone would be so kindGeneral

Last Updated:

1. allyc31

allyc31 Member This Topic's Starter

Hello,

Just have a few questions regarding the G1 so if anyone could answer them i would be very grateful.

I recently bought and G1 of ebay and it works great however the battery seems to be quite bad. Having looked into the G1 seems to be quite infamous for having a poor battery life but i think mine may be a lot less than most. Basically if i charge my phone up to full and use it like i would normally use a phone ie text, call and internet use i have a battery life of around 2-3 hours. Would this be par for the course or do i need to buy a new battery? How long would any of you guys expect to get out of a barnad spanking new battery?

Another thing which seems odd is that sometimes when i click on Advance Task Manager there will be programs started which i did not start. Again, is this normal? I rooted my phone too 1.6 so could this have anything to do with it?

One last thing;

Could someone please explain what the cryogenmod actually is? Is it a 3rd party mod of Donut?

Thanks in advance to anyone who could help me with these.

Advertisement
  2. south69_dallas

south69_dallas Well-Known Member

as far as the task manager thats normal, its something where some apps use those programs and thats why they pop up or something like that and that sounds pretty low on battery life i can usually on a full charged batter play an emulator for that long st8

3. allyc31

allyc31 Member This Topic's Starter

Yeah i thought the battery was too bad to be normal.

Looks like i'll have to get a new one.

Ah well, onward and upward