A few questions ...

Last Updated:

1. PC_3

PC_3 Member This Topic's Starter

Hi,

To start out I would like to introduce my self. My name is Billy and I just got my phone this past Sunday and so far I'm loving it but I dont know if my phone is bad or it being my first smart phone if I dont know what I am talking about lol

I have a few questions

1. when I am on the phone and I lower down the volume, I hear my self when I talk. I don't know if this is how the phone is or if there is something wrong with it. It feels a bit annoying but I seen some other set up do it this way so you could hear how long you really are.
    2. is there a way to shop for Apps online and then just add them to the phone instead of going through the phone app store. I would much rather have my laptop screen to see app than the phone screen. Also with widgets I know they drain your battery quicker but I wanted to see where I could get more widgets too
    3. I have done a lot of research and I seem to have picked up all the volume on the phone but it does not sound as loud as I would like it to be. I believe I read in several reviews that the volume is a CON to the phone but just wanted to double check
    4. And finally yesterday I installed the App Task Killer and yesterday night when I was trying to type a text to someone it would not write the letters. The phone would vibrate and seem like it was writing but nothing would show. I restarted the phone and then it worked I just wanted to see if someone has ran into this issue or if my phone might be defective
    I would like to thank you ahead of time, and thanks to other members here because they were able to help me out with some other issues that I had. I know I wrote a lot but I didn't want to make several threads so I made one big one :p

Advertisement
  2. PC_3

PC_3 Member This Topic's Starter

I think I might have found a solution to this. If you go to
    Settings-->Call-->

and under Other call settings

activate "Hearing Aids"

so far it has made it louder I think or at least it feels so far to what I have tested it too.

3. xti14

xti14 Active Member

Thats a good suggestion but the only setback is that it displays that little ear up top :(

4. Droidized

Droidized Well-Known Member

5. backflipper

backflipper Member

NO when your texting you need to make sure tha place your writing is highlighted in green, your phone isn't defective ... common sense... so if it does it again tap on tha box