A few questionsSupport

Last Updated:

1. Shamrock13

Shamrock13 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

For some reason, my Incredible isn't picking up the artwork I have embedded in my music. About 4-5 bands have albums that have songs. The rest have the generic no album art icon.

Also, how to I get rid of all of my Facebook contacts when I push the search button in my contact list? My phone book has the contacts I want, but then when I click search, every person I have on Facebook shows up.

There was something else, but I don't remember right now, but I'll try and edit this or post about it later.

EDIT: Ahhh. I remember! Ok... So I have a question about why Facebook won't notify about anything, and all I ever get are emails with notifications. Whenever I get a poke, a message, anything from Facebook, all I ever receive is an email. How do I change this? I'd rather have the notification and no email.

Advertisement
  2. TheSultan

TheSultan Well-Known Member

1. Are you certain that the artwork is a part of the MP3 Tag??

2. When you have People open, go to Menu and then "View". Here, you can uncheck whatever group you'd like.

3. Change your notification preferences on Facebook (on the website)

3. Shamrock13

I'm positive the artwork is embedded in my MP3s because I use MP3tag to add the artwork.

If i change the preferences on the website, wouldn't that stop notifications to my phone? I might still be stuck in the BlackBerry way of thinking because i know they needed email sent to the phone to realize it was a notification.

Also, the thing about the Facebook contacts isn't in the actual list, its when you hit search. It brings up all the people on your Facebook account. I don't want to see all the people in there.

Thanks for your help so far.

4. Shamrock13

Bump to hopefully get some answers to this! D: