A few questions

Last Updated:

1. androidstudent

androidstudent Member This Topic's Starter

I will hopefully be getting a EVO 4g the week after the release.

1. I went into a sprint store today and the guy said I was approved with up to 3 lines. and I know I have crappy credit does this sound right?

2. I don't want to wait 6-10 weeks for a rebate so I would like to get it from best buy (also best buy reward points are a plus). would that same credit check be valid at best buy?

3. Does best buy assist with the employee discount on plans or can I do that anytime?

Advertisement
  2. BigRick10

BigRick10 Well-Known Member

1. I went into a sprint store today and the guy said I was approved with up to 3 lines. and I know I have crappy credit does this sound right?
    Yes but ask if your account has a spending limit. Most likely does.

2. I don't want to wait 6-10 weeks for a rebate so I would like to get it from best buy (also best buy reward points are a plus). would that same credit check be valid at best buy?
    I am not sure on this one. Call Best Buy.

3. Does best buy assist with the employee discount on plans or can I do that anytime?
    You can do that with Sprint at anytime.

3. androidstudent

spending limit like i can only by a phone up to a xxx.xx amount?

4. BigRick10

There will be a set spending limit for your bill. For example if your bill is due and you want to get a new phone and the amount of the phone exceeds the amount of the spending limit then you must pay for it. I'm not sure i the spending limit varies due to credit. When you go to the store ask the rep.

5. androidstudent

thanks alot really helped I will make sure to call best buy in the morning. I really hope they will have some evos on the 11th

6. BigRick10

Their 2nd shipment comes in for the 9th. I would pre-order it and pick it up on the 11th. Ask them to hold it. See if they will.