A few things I need my Incredible to do.Support

Last Updated:

1. Maddingo

Maddingo Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

There are a few functions I really need from my Incredible. I am not sure If they are available now or if they ever will be. I know various versions of these questions have been buried somewhere in these forums.

First: I need to be able to initiate a call from my Bluetooth headset. Pressing the voice dial on the phone and again pressing to confirm the number is ridiculous and not handsfree.

Second. I need top be able to tether my phone. I can wait for it but would love to know if it is going to be possible any time soon.

Third. Be able to easily sync all my notes, documents an files easily with one program.

Fourth: Find a program (That works 100%) to block certain texts and move them to another folder and not allow a copy in the native messaging program

These are functions I had on my touch pro 2 and really got used to having them there.

Thanks for any advice.

Mike

Advertisement
  2. Ruben

Ruben Well-Known Member

2. Talk to your VZW rep. It's able to do so right outside the box.
    3. Remember the milk + google notes web app

3. Mr.Slave

Mr.Slave Well-Known Member

4. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

I was unaware that you could block incoming texts for certain numbers? (on any platform/device)

5. howarmat

howarmat Well-Known Member

you can have VZW block the SMS to i think, but you will not get them on the phone AT ALL if you do that. I am sure there are apps out there to allow for this, i know BB has several that will

6. seVer

seVer Well-Known Member

you can block calls/text from certain numbers by signing in to My Verizon and using the Spam Controls option. You can block up to 5 numbers at a time, but they only stay blocked for 90 calendar days. Small trade off for a free option.

7. whiskeyguy

whiskeyguy Well-Known Member

I think what he's looking for is the ability to hide texts from certain people on his phone.

8. nightfishing

nightfishing Well-Known Member

tethering works just fine (either thru vzw or with a 3rd party app (pdanet))

9. GAUG3

GAUG3 Well-Known Member

Yeah...like receive a text from your girlfriend so your wife doesn't find it.

10. ylexot

ylexot Well-Known Member

Tiger? Is that you?

11. whiskeyguy

whiskeyguy Well-Known Member

Haha hey I'm of the school of thought that if you own the phone you can hide anything you want on it. I would never look through another person's phone without permission and would want to be shown the same respect... but I'm not ignorant enough to expect it.

I have an ex-girlfriend that would constantly look through my phone (hence the "ex") and would get offended easily. Now being a young man my friends have twisted senses of humor, as do I, but she hated the jokes, pictures, and videos they would send me. When I politely (and I thought logically) suggested she stop snooping, she accused me of having something to hide.

Now in this situation, something like this would have saved a lot of headache. Granted, ditching the dame did also, but sometimes that isn't an option.

12. Maddingo

13. Maddingo

Windows Mobile had a great program called Magicall that did it. Great program. Wish they had it for Android. There are Android programs that claim to do it but I think it just doesn't work on the Incredible.

14. Mskgreenel

Mskgreenel Well-Known Member

Take your name off your phone.... My wife is going to be calling... You gotta do this for me.....