• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

A Galaxy S Vibrant WITH a flash?..

Hey guys, i watched every unboxing on youtube and all the reviews on google and everyone made it clear that there was no no flash. Bell just recently released this(canada) phone it supposively has one! Has bell made a mistake? or does it really have one?:thinking:

"Multimedia
  • Camera: 5 MP with flash, zoom and multi-shot "
Link : Bell Mobility - Samsung Galaxy S? Vibrant?

Let me know pLEASe!

It's a different Vibrant than what we have in the USA. That one has a different button conifig on the bottom, looks like it has an LED notification light on the top right, and probably incorporates the same camera flash that the VZW Fascinate has.

Upvote 0
It's a different Vibrant than what we have in the USA. That one has a different button conifig on the bottom, looks like it has an LED notification light on the top right, and probably incorporates the same camera flash that the VZW Fascinate has.

I really do miss having a notification LED. Being able to set numerous different colors for different messages was very cool on my BB 9700.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones