A Good RTS Game ?

1. AcRoL

AcRoL New Member

Hi,

I'm looking for an RTS game for Android thats worth playing, does anybody know of anything ?

Cheers !

:D

Advertisement
  2. dianefox

dianefox New Member

Just remember, all conditions that can be used to protect the tower or castle. If you want the siege, it is necessary to ensure adequate human, enough manpower to ensure your siege speed. A siege at least 40 people, In addition, you may also need it to use siege equipment, such as transmitters of class.
    If you are surrounded, go do not hesitate to peers job. When you are ready to do, explain your plan and the reasons for doing so. Not only can you get a certain trust in the team, and you teach your teammates how to do this process is very important. Because when you are not, your companions can also be your way to command others.
  3. sudden22

sudden22 Member

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War has to be one of the most polished and refined RTS’s of all time. With a solid multiplayer component, really fun skirmish mode, classic RTS gameplay, and amazing production values, with brilliant sound and presentation, Dawn of War immediately became a favourite of all those who liked the RTS genre upon its release.

4. rab1412000

rab1412000 Active Member

5. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

6. NeoGrandizer

NeoGrandizer Well-Known Member

7. DanIsHere

DanIsHere Member

8. NeoGrandizer

This is turn-based strategy, not RTS (real-time strategy). And for Android I just hope that Scott can get Warfare Inc open sourced so someone can develop for Android. That will make my day. Loved it on PalmOS and Windows Mobile.
  9. NeoGrandizer

:confused: It's available for PC, but not Android. Unless you know something we don't know?

There's Templar Assault which is turn-based strategy reminiscent of Space Hulk back in the day.
  10. hamstar_

hamstar_ New Member

If you also like turn-based games, Great Little War Game is... great.
  11. Vanquished

Vanquished Well-Known Member

I found that a majority of the posts here are not very helpful (what's the second post have anything to do with the topic at all?). Warhammer 40k is not available on Android, from what I have seen (though I do agree it is an awesome RTS). The only good RTS I have found is that from Gameloft called Starfront: Collision, which is only available on their site, and only for a select few devices (it is an older title that hasn't been updated). It is very similar to Starcraft/Starcraft II.

There are some other "RTS" type games that have a different feel to them, and don't have very detailed graphics or story lines such as Auralux, GalaxIR or Galcon. I wish we had more RTS games though. Warfare Inc. would be awesome, as Neograndizer mentioned. It has a C&C/Starcraft feel to it (though outdated PalmOS graphics for 480*320 resolution). It would still be much better than what we currently have available.

If you want to try some Turn Based Strategy games I'd go with the one hamstar_ suggested, Great Little War Game (and the sequal Great Big War Game). Both have amazing graphics, cool little story lines and lots of replay.
  12. warmaster

warmaster New Member

*ttp://www.gameloft.com/android-games/starfront-collision-hd/

Basically, Starcraft in your pocket.

From their page:
    The only thing I really hate about it, is that you have to buy it through Gameloft because it's not in Google Play. And that, for me... is a deal breaker.