A Great Day For Me And My Hero

Last Updated:

1. PGR

PGR Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I swung by Fry's this evening on my way home from work to ask if they'd ever get the new Motorola HX1 Endeavor BT headset in stock or if it was just vaporware. As it turned out, they had just received them today but hadn't put them out yet, so I had the salesman track them down and bought the very first one the store sold.

A short while later I was sitting at my desk trying to figure out how to get the HX1 box open without using a hammer and an email pops up informing me that Seidio has shipped my new Hero Innocase and holster. Yeah, baby! They weren't supposed to start shipping until the 23rd.

Then I decide to poke my nose into the forums and discovered that the MR update had gone live <swoon>. To further ice the cake, my own update went quickly and without any unwanted surprises. Kewl!

And to top it all off, I finally found my Etymotic ER4P earphones. I knew they were hiding around here someplace, but I haven't been able to pin down where for the last few weeks so I've had to settle for the Sennheisers. Can you say "Triple Faced Boogie" boys and girls?

I hope that's the end of it for the time being. My head might explode if I was any happier. :D

Pete

Advertisement
  2. lldsandsll

lldsandsll Well-Known Member

consumerism at its finest. god bless america.