A Hello, and a question

Last Updated:

1. JamesPr

JamesPr New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello all,

I am a senior technology student at Michigan State University. I am attempting to learn how to develop primitive or medium difficulty android applications in my spare time. I have coded a little bit in Python, Flash, HTML, and CSS. None of these are studied extensively.

In addition, I have a question on the Android SDK. Where do I ask general questions regarding installation of Android development software?

I look forward to learning more about Android in this giant community.

Advertisement
  2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android Forums!

3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to the Android forums community! Glad you signed up! Feel free to join the conversations! :D

Hi James, I'll move this post to the Dev section. Just follow the forwarding link and meet all sorts of great folks who will be glad to answer questions for you! :D

Steven

4. nikki_terror

nikki_terror New Member

i just started learning JAVA and building android apps. i statred using eclipse helios with the ADT plugin, but i couldn't figure that out so i bought a book on java programming using Jcreator, and i'm wondering if Jcreator can be used to create android apps. If so how? and what plugins, if any, do i need?

5. miXer

miXer Well-Known Member

I don't know of any plugins to JCreator, but there is a plugin for Netbeans called nbandroid