A Hello (and a quick question/intro)

Last Updated:

1. skazat

skazat New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey Im new to the whole new android system, just purchased a mytouch today and already love it. I had a question about it that Im yet to find an answer to.

I bought my phone used of craigslist and the phone still has the previous owners information on it and I wanted to delete it. If I do the factory reset will I have to reactivate the phone through a data plan? (BTW I dont have a data plan)
    If you do need to reactivate the phone through a data plan is there a way I can delete all the previous users information and settings? Ive deleted most of it but I still get the Microsoft Exchange Activesync error popping up and it has all her info in it.

Now before you say anything about not having a data plan, my phone is working perfect right now and I can surf the web through my wifi. I know the phone is way better with the data plan but as of now I just wanted a phone that wasnt a complete tool.

Advertisement
  2. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Welcome to Android Forums!! :) You may want to ask this question in the my touch thread to get it answered quicker. :)

3. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool: