A Huge mess in the musicSupport

Last Updated:

1. yossiz

yossiz Member This Topic's Starter

Hi.
    i just bought the milestone and i installed some games on it like Heroes of Sparta and Need for speed shift on the SD Card.
    the problem is now when im going to my music i can see there all of the game BGM's there are like 200 of sounds effect and i barely can find my music in there.

is there any way to disable the game music display? so i can see only my music in the songs list?

Advertisement
  2. yossiz

Comon guys no one know? :(
    its very importent to me i need it as soon as possible.

3. TelusMilestone

TelusMilestone Well-Known Member

I don't know a way to disable the music in the games but you can put all your MP3 music in a folder so it would be easier to go through. You also have the search button where you start typing a file name it will bring up all the music with that string... furthermore you can always make a play list and not have to go through all of it at all.. as you go through the songs... add to play list... simple eh?

4. yossiz

playlist is a good idea :O
    but what you meant when you said put them in a folder? :S
    the android music player read every mp3 that located in the SD card so i cant organize it :\

5. TelusMilestone

TelusMilestone Well-Known Member

When you create a folder and dump the MP3's in that folder yes they will show up in the main all of them but if you go down the list and select the folder because it will be in the list too you will now only get all the MP3's that you put in that folder excluding the music files for the games ;)