A Little Frustrated with my Hero

Last Updated:

1. misskatisunshine

misskatisunshine New Member This Topic's Starter

I got the hero in June and while I love alot of things about it there are just as many that I am not a fan of. I need help!

Frequently I'll click on a contact in the call history to call that person and it will take more than a minute to show that it is working on making the call.

Then almost as often it will display a photo with the wrong number (always another contact in my phonebook) and I won't know who it's actually calling. Like last night it showed my Mom's photo, my Dad's number and it called my neighbor (who is neither my Mom or Dad).

I thought smart phones were supposed to be an improvement!

Also the GPS navigation often doesn't connect and I get lost- obviously the answer is get a map but why am I paying so much money for stuff that so often breaks down!
    Sorry to rant thanks for reading I appreciate any insight.

Advertisement
  2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android Forums!

Sorry to hear that your Hero isn't being heroic at the moment!

With dialing your contacts are you clicking on the phone icon to the right of the contact number? It sounds like your contact list is somehow corrupted. Is your primary email account on the phone through Gmail? If so maybe go into GMail on your PC and verify each contact as being correct.

Alternatively, try posting your issues to the HTC Hero support forum...

Hero - Support and Troubleshooting - Android Forums

3. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

Hi! Welcome to the Android Forums!