A little help....Support

Last Updated:

1. ii AudioMan ii

ii AudioMan ii New Member This Topic's Starter

I have a samsung captivate and i need help on how to go from regular home back to open home

I had open home as my default.... home(?).... then i swiched back to the default android.... home(?(again)).....for a little change.... im not sure how to swich back to open home

Advertisement
  2. sremick

sremick Well-Known Member

ii AudioMan ii likes this.
  3. zero12497

zero12497 Member

i used ringdroid on my samsung captivate to make a ringtone and it worked fine but when i tried a notification tone it would never work.. is it not supoosed to change? thanks.

4. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

A notification file ends with .ogg. I know that it gives me the option to choose from my music files for a notification sound.

5. sremick

sremick Well-Known Member

Not quite right. Notifications can be .ogg (Ogg Vorbis) files... or MP3 files... etc. Ogg is just one of the several audio formats the Captivate supports.

6. ii AudioMan ii

ii AudioMan ii New Member This Topic's Starter

I wish i had a better wording for what im asking here but im not surewhat to call it and im also not sure what the launcher is.... i was referring home as to where i go when i press my home button on the bottom of the phone... i wish i could make it clearer on what im asking but...

Oh yea by the way... open home is an app that you can pick as an alternative to the default android hom

Well to top off my stupidety.. im jus no finding the link u gave me with ur first reply... thank you very much.. my problem is solved again thank you