A lot of problems with my TbSupport

1. Unorthadox

Unorthadox New Member

Okay so I got my Thunderbolt a few months after it came out. At first it was nice but there were a few little problems. Now its been a little over a year and I'm starting to hate the phone. I'm not sure if it's just my phone or what but I would love to fix it. First off, the connection sucks. In my house I can only get 4g on the top floor and even when I do have 4g, it doesn't work well. This is the same basically anywhere. I know it isn't where I live or my house because my friends will come over and have fine connection with their iPhones/other droids. The next thing is that my volume buttons got stuck and never got unstuck so they hardly work. I went to verizon for both of these problems and they didn't do anything for me. Now my most recent problem is that sometimes the phone will just stop getting text messages all together. I won't even know this until someone calls me because I don't respond all day. The problem is fixed if I reset the phone but it would be amazing if that didn't happen to begin with. So again it my just be my phone or something but I would certainly love to know if there is something i could do to fix it. Thanks

Advertisement
  2. Pred-a-tor

Pred-a-tor Well-Known Member

Going into Verizon and getting a new SIM card may help your connection issues. I did this and seem to have less issues than my wife who hasn't got a new one for her Thunderbolt. Doesn't cost anything. Can't help ya with borking your buttons or texts.