• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

A moment of thanks before we get our evos!!!

evoman2be913

May 16, 2010
The glorious day of June 4th is shortly shining upon us and I just wanted to make a quick thread showing appreciation to all those who have helped us throughout this exciting time.

Yeah I know I'm a cheese ball but I can't help it :D

Rob, phazes, Chaz, SF, TS, kelmar, and all the mods for their hard work and dedication to making this site KICK ASS!!!

I also would like to thank the following members personally for taking the time out of their busy schedule to deliver us excellent and detailed reviews:

Shadrap, HTCevolution, Bek, pingpong, and anyone I forgot I apologize.

Who do you guys wanna thank???

The glorious day of June 4th is shortly shining upon us and I just wanted to make a quick thread showing appreciation to all those who have helped us throughout this exciting time.

Rob, phazes, Chaz, SF, TS, kelmar, and all the mods for their hard work and dedication to making this site KICK ASS!!!

I also would like to thank the following members personally for taking the time out of their busy schedule to deliver us excellent and detailed reviews:

I want to also thank everyone who has posted informative information as i transition into android life....June 4th needs to be now...not 6:30 am friday morning...(yeah that's when my appointment is)

Reactions: nikkihp79
Upvote 0

newb

Upvote 0
1271570875166.jpg

I would like to openly say danka to those who have provided useful information thus far into the release, and for those who rooted this before its official release.

Upvote 0
I'd like to thank my mommy and my daddy because without them I wouldn't be able to spend all THEIR money on my new plaything. I'd like to thank my teacher for making me so smart and my religious leader (non-denominational) for not touching me after he got caught last month. I'd also like to thank the academy for making this all possible, and Steve Jobs, and President Obama and George Bush and and and ............

Reactions: clambert1273
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones