• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I have been on here for awhile, reading alot of the post and getting some really great info. Thanks so much, I have a Htc Evo 4G. which i do love, but it also my first smartphone, so just learning. Im a 47 yr old woman, we just relocated to Georgia which i am loving so much. Glad to meet all of you

Hi Rose and welcome to the forums! :D

You and I share a lot in common. You're (not quite) my age so don't feel like you're completely surrounded by whiz kids who don't remember Saturday morning cartoons or TV without pharmaceutical advertisements. There are Android folks of every age, nationality and creed here, and we all work together for mutual benefit.

Being from Georgia, I can vouch for the beauty of the state. It's a great place.

Glad to have you here, make sure you visit the EVO 4G forum and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones