A number of problems....

Last Updated:

1. Timshel

Timshel Member This Topic's Starter

Hey, I've been creeping the forum for a while and it's helped my for most of the problems / issues that have come up. But recently I seem to be suffering from a barrage of issues that are making the use of my phone quite tricky at times, which is a shame because I love it.

I've got an unlocked Hero on 02 running the current 1.5 update;

1- The android market often stops downloading new apps / updates. It gets to the 'starting download' bit and then nothing. (I've tried signing into google talk but it hasn't done anything).

2- The keypad is very temperamental. It frequently doesn't work! i.e. I press a letter but no words come up. It's not the touch screen obviously and the dialer always works...it's when I'm typing in words when browsing / texting etc. I've tried downloading AnySoftkeyboard but it suffers the same as the standard Touch Input

3- People complain that my phone doesn't ring / they can't get through to me because the line is 'busy' - when the phone is idle.
    Also, texts occasionally arrive hours late (I'm pretty sure this is 02s problem as they have had network problems recently)

4- A few other smaller issues like the Facebook app not working,
    lag when I try to call someone - It doesn't work immediately but later It will randomly call the person while the phone is in my pocket

If anyone has any ideas what I could do / What seems to be the issue I would be grateful! Hopefully these are just stupid problems with easy solutions :)

Thanks

Advertisement