A problem in Android?

Last Updated:

1. ayesha91

ayesha91 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello everyone,,,
    I do not own any android device; however, I have to put up a presentation about android for my Computer Organization class. first I have to explain what it is? its feature, and then I have to identify a problem that it has like something is wrong with it then I have to propose a solution to end this problem and make it better... it is only 15-20 minutes presentation but I have no idea how will I put it together!!

Can you help out here, especially regarding the problem and solution because its the main thing..

Appreciate your Help :)

Advertisement
  2. grainysand

grainysand Well-Known Member

Uhhh, wouldn't it be better to do a presentation about something you know/have experienced firsthand?

3. Isthmus

Isthmus Well-Known Member

Try running a search on Android's ability to handle bluetooth based calling. That will give you a subject that many have pointed to as an are of improvement on android.

4. macprv

macprv Well-Known Member

U can talk about fragmentation... and then a solution could be... turning it into an iphone :D:eek:

5. gadzooks

gadzooks Well-Known Member

A forum mate recently posted this link which I find helpful. It's geared to developers so more than you need for scope of your presentation, but there may be something useful to you.

What Is Android?
    http://d.android.com/guide/basics/what-is-android.html

If you present it as the mobile device platform with a bullet (growth rate in recent months), a general statement of the problem might be, what needs to happen for that trend to continue?

Bluetooth calling & fragmentation are good suggestions. Another one I became aware of only recently is lack of capability comparable to push notification service Apple introduced in latest iPhone os. There are a couple of related threads on this forum, and today a developer posted that he's implemented a push service server, available for other developers to integrate into their applications.