• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

a question for guys!- guys only!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know many people who have single feature preferences.

For me it's the overall package that matters, including the smile, the eyes, the hands/feet and most important the personality.

A nice butt is good, but it wouldn't make up for significant lacking elsewhere.

Amen

Im with MPW on this one. Total package only. Generally, as long as she's not a butterface im ok with it.

Hallelujah

all in proportion = WIN

and yes boobs can be to big

Praise The Lord!

I'm gonna go with both and then agree with mpw on the total package scenarios. I totally have no shame. I stare even in front of my gf lol.

Preach on, brother!

Because homo/bisexual females do not have the same taste in women as hetero males.

To answer the original question, the rear end is more important to me than the top end. Don't ask why cause I have no idea, just one of those things...

Sorry, have to draw the line here - I date predominantly bi-sexual women - and I can tell you that, although sometimes our tastes vary a bit (no one has my *exact* tastes) I can tell you that as a purely heterosexual male that there are plenty of women that like, nee love the same type of women that I do.

As if all gay women have the same tastes in women, and all straight men have the same tastes in women.

You're mistaken, of course. And on more than one level.

Agreed.

I've always been a leg man myself. But I'm an equal opportunity admirer--I appreciate it all.

Equal opportunity - but eye candy is just that - I need mental stimulation too.

Done my share of ditzes (of all hair colors) and realized that the smart, sexy, and witty (and bi, if possible) women are the absolute best.

Upvote 0
1274926899414.jpg

Upvote 0
Amen...
Hallelujah...
Praise The Lord!...
Preach on, brother!...
Oh my, at least three of those affirmations were as a result of my post, or posts mentioning mine!!

Makes me feel like I'm a cult... I've been called this many times, but always mis-heard the second consonant :D

...plenty of women that like, nee love the same type of women that I do.
Funny, I think you mean 'nay', as in 'no'; and I'm not being the spelling Nazi; it's just that when I see 'nee' normally it's to indicate 'born', as in a married woman's name 'Mrs Angelina Pitt, nee Jolie'.

Reading what you wrote at first I thought you meant that 'some women liked, were born liking the same women as you'; opening a whole can of nature/nurture in the thread!!

...but eye candy is just that - I need mental stimulation too...
You mean you keep thinking about boobs even after closing the magazine?;)

Upvote 0
Oh my, at least three of those affirmations were as a result of my post, or posts mentioning mine!!

Makes me feel like I'm a cult... I've been called this many times, but always mis-heard the second consonant :D

Enjoy the cult status then....

Funny, I think you mean 'nay', as in 'no'; and I'm not being the spelling Nazi; it's just that when I see 'nee' normally it's to indicate 'born', as in a married woman's name 'Mrs Angelina Pitt, nee Jolie'.

Reading what you wrote at first I thought you meant that 'some women liked, were born liking the same women as you'; opening a whole can of nature/nurture in the thread!!

I honestly did not think anyone would get that pun at all. It's nice to meet other intelligent folks on here - you really and truly surprised me....

You mean you keep thinking about boobs even after closing the magazine?;)

Magazine, website, newsgroups, videos, Blu-Rays, DVDs, CD-Rs, you name it. they say that the average high-school-aged male thinks about sex every 6 seconds - I say that that is a good waste of 5.99999999 seconds.....

Reactions: Aiyan
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones