A question for you smart Devs

Last Updated:

1. 3ris

3ris Active Member This Topic's Starter

Can any of you retrieve deleted text messages or know how? I know you can retrieve them via SIM card, but there isn't one... I have a memory card reader, but if i'm right, you can only retrieve photos from the SD card?

I was wondering since most of you probably know how to code that if you knew how to retrieve them a different way or could where to go or how to do it? It would be very much appreciated. Thanks

Advertisement
  2. 3ris

3ris Active Member This Topic's Starter

I resolved my issue...

Although, when I was reading around I saw that people were trying to create programs that looked at hex dumps for those who deleted messages and didn't back them up... Does anyone know if there is such a program or have any more info on this??

I think the info would be useful (very) if people knew how to retrieve messages they deleted and forgot to save them. Then again, you could save yourself the hassle by being smart and backing them up with an app... :rolleyes:

3. ljbaumer

ljbaumer Well-Known Member

how could you have sent txt messages without a sim card? it is quite simple if you have a sim card. you just by a sim card reader for like 20-70 bucks and then you can look at everything that has happened on the sim card.

I was just looking around on google and i found this link that shows a product that can recover all of your data from your sim card that you can buy for 69.99

i take no responsibility for anything that happens after you go to this link or if you buy the product and it dosen't work!

here is the link http://www.squidoo.com/recoverdeletedtextmessages

YOU NEED A SIM CARD FOR THIS

4. cableguynoe

cableguynoe Well-Known Member

Easy... VerizonWireless :D