A quick thank you

Last Updated:

1. Fraktion

Fraktion New Member This Topic's Starter

Just a quick note to say thanks to all the all knowing members here.

I've been a long time lurker and have just spent the weekend with my new Hero. I wouldn't have known half the stuff i could do had it not been for this forum.

I was a nokia e61 user, junked it in favour of the LG Renoir, which i promptly sold within a couple of days as i couldnt get on with the touch screen, vowing never to have one again. I then got the e71, and found the reception to be rubbish, so i got hold of a Hero...

What a fantastic phone. All my touchscreen worries have gone, and thats coming from a die hard qwerty nokia user. I am amazed at all the things you can have going on at once.

All i need to figure out now is the best way to receive things over bluetooth and a decent movie player and my life will be complete.

Advertisement
  2. afonja

afonja Well-Known Member

Hello and Welcome,

It's a pleasure to hear that our forum helps you.

Coming in Android 2.0 just be pation and wait for an update)

3. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

:D

I'd love to extend on this too, haven't really been to any of the other phone subforums, but this one is great, generally a great atmosphere and everyone willing to help, or add something to threads. I've learnt a lot about my phone and the android system from here, so yeah, a massive big thanks to all mods and posters!

4. Renniks

Renniks Well-Known Member

So Bluetooth capability for sending files is going to be in 2.0??

5. burger2535

burger2535 Active Member

6. capuman

capuman Well-Known Member

yeah bluetooth file sharing is part of 2.0.

you should be getting the 2.1 update soon actually. Hopefully mid to end of this month from what i have been hearing - if thats true, then xmas comes early this year!! :)

Great forum!