• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

A report on how Droid X Fits into Jeans

I'm sure the X fits into most jeans (front pocket), while you're standing up. But what about sitting down? Does everyone always remove their phone first? I think the phone is a bit too tall for me to comfortably leave it in my pocket while sitting down in unless it's baggy/loose fitting clothes.

I can sit down in a car, at my desk at work. I dont wear baggy jeans. I wear boot cut or straight leg pants. I put it in camera first...lol

Upvote 0
Ok, there is a huge difference between emo jeans and tight jeans. Emo jeans are super skin tight like girl pants, and the skinny jeans that i assume Op wears and that i wear are more punk. Like the ramones. HUGE difference. Sorry, its just one of my pet peeves.

Punk skinny jeans, eh? Sounds the same as emo jeans to me, and I would venture to guess they look the same :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones