A rom question

Last Updated:

1. backdown

backdown Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Apr 23, 2010
    Is there a rom out there that allows me to remove any application on my phone that i do not want/use? I downloaded fresh, and it removed some that i didn't want, but there are still some on there that i would love to get rid of, but can't with the current rom. I am currently going through roms..so i will post if i find one.

2. pippin65

pippin65 Active Member

Jan 11, 2010
    In addition to the aforementioned capabilities, Titanium Backup can painlessly remove any application from your phone, including system-installed apps (such as the pesky Amazon MP3 Store, Sprint NASCAR, NFL, and other garbage).
    Be forewarned: Titanium Backup’s app removal capabilities can break the OS if you happen to remove an item in your app list that is necessary for critical system functions, in which case you’d need to reboot into recovery and restore from a backup or flash a new ROM.

8 Great Apps Every Rooted Android User Should Know About | Android News, Reviews, Applications, Games, Phones, Devices, Tips, Hacks, Videos, Podcasts - Android Police