• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

A Scratch already...

Enjoy and use your things and realize that they will inevitably get banged up, dented, and scratched in regular daily use. This will not be the first or last time such things will happen. Your only other option would be to lock everything in a glass case at home. But then what good would it be to you? Ain't much in this world that's flawless. Lower your anxiety level and relax. Many times nobody notices such things but you. It will not matter to you tomorrow. In the grand scheme of things, it's not a big deal. Shit happens. You leave marks as you go through life. It's only fair that life leaves marks on you. That is the cost of pleasure.

Upvote 0
Enjoy and use your things and realize that they will inevitably get banged up, dented, and scratched in regular daily use. This will not be the first or last time such things will happen. Your only other option would be to lock everything in a glass case at home. But then what good would it be to you? Ain't much in this world that's flawless. Lower your anxiety level and relax. Many times nobody notices such things but you. It will not matter to you tomorrow. In the grand scheme of things, it's not a big deal. Shit happens. You leave marks as you go through life. It's only fair that life leaves marks on you. That is the cost of pleasure.

Yeah..................................no.

Upvote 0
What are the chances you can post an actual picture of the protector for the back of the phone? I'd love to see whether it's something I wish to spend a few extra bucks on. I'm definitely ordering at least 2 of the screen protectors (2 of us here have Incredibles).

Thanks!

How about 3 pictures! Unfortunately I have no idea how to attach them. The button appears to be broken or non-working. Maybe I do not have enough posts or something? Please email us at contact@PhantomSkinz.com and we will email them to you. Maybe you could post them?

Guru

Upvote 0
Per Guru's request, here are the full body protection covers from PhantomSkinz.

Attachments

• Incredible pic #1.JPG
    Incredible pic #1.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 79
  • Incredible pic #2.JPG
    Incredible pic #2.JPG
    159.4 KB · Views: 67
  • Incredible pic #3.JPG
    Incredible pic #3.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 75
Upvote 0
Ain't much in this world that's flawless. Lower your anxiety level and relax. Many times nobody notices such things but you.
agree. it is nice to keep it new, and you should try to keep your stuff in good condition. but just like new wood floors or new leather shoes--if you use them, the wood will get scratched and the leather will crease.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones