• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

A Solid RPG

One of my favorite genre of games is the Role Playing Game (RPG). I've found a couple decent RPG's with my favorite so far being Dungeon Hunter from Gameloft. Does anyone know of any really good RPG games that are either marketplace content or maybe from a website? Figured I'd see what the community at large thought was a good RPG game to sink some time into.

If you like MMOs try Pocket Legends. Best RPG out there. Dungeon Defenders is a nice mix of tower defense and RPG. Zenonia is quite good, too - if you like Final Fantasy RPGs.

Then there's Dweller, which is a port of Nethack.

And last, but not least, if you don't mind text-based RPGs, try my Zombieworld. :)

Upvote 0
If you like MMOs try Pocket Legends. Best RPG out there. Dungeon Defenders is a nice mix of tower defense and RPG. Zenonia is quite good, too - if you like Final Fantasy RPGs.

Then there's Dweller, which is a port of Nethack.

And last, but not least, if you don't mind text-based RPGs, try my Zombieworld. :)

I like Pocket Legends but the MMo style turns me off a little since I don't have a lot of time to play it when I do and end up ditching groups. It's really good though. I started playing Zedonia and I like it so far. I haven't seen Dweller before so I'll check it out. Zombieworld sounds cool as well, I'll look into it. Thanks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones