A solution to recording phone calls without speakerphone on?Support

1. HDTVJEff

HDTVJEff New Member

I've tried EVERY telephone call recording software on the market for my Rooted evo4g, the best I've ever gotten was barealy audible quality from the person on the other end, my voice fine.

I've heard conflicting info whether the problem is hardware or software, apparently overseas an android has an option every time you make a call to record it or not.

Is there any solution to clearly and loudly record (legally of course) a telephone conversation ?

Apparently I gather it's three files that are missing from the US version that prevents this.

Is it possible?

Jef

Advertisement
    :
  2. Evo

Evo Well-Known Member

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I think running your phone calls through Google Voice lets you record everything.

Edit to include this information below:

Here is the information I just found: http://www.google.com/support/voice/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=115082
  3. HDTVJEff

HDTVJEff New Member

I have google voice, but that works with EVO 4G? with my regualr number ? or do i need a special number to call out or be called on?

Thanks,
    Jeff
  4. AJK2011

AJK2011 New Member

Hi Jeff - I use Call Trunk, and it works great. You might want to check it out
  5. michalio

michalio New Member

Jeff,

There are some very good call recording products on the market today if you search for terms like "record cell phone conversations" or "record phone calls". Im surprised to hear you saying that the quality of these products arent up to par. Ive tried a few and have been consistently happy - try recordiapro or record my calls or any of the others- all have good quality

6. Dick Butkus

Dick Butkus Member

I've been trying to find a good call recording program for a while. All I get on these forums is lectures about the laws in states other than the ones I live in, or make calls to.