1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

A Wallet App that syncs with PC

Last Updated:

1. MultiMatt

MultiMatt New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello everyone! First post here in the Android world!

I have been a Windows mobile user for over 10 years, and am slowly converting over to Android. I say slowly because what I'm doing right now is running a version of Android on my HTC Touch Pro2, off the storage card.
    I intend on switching over to a full-blown device soon, but right now, this method is allowing me to explore the OS and learn about Android before switching over.

One of my biggest concerns is the transition from apps that I have used for years, and rely on every day. For example, I've seen several wallet apps in the Android Market, but I've not found one yet that appears to have a version for the device as well as the PC Desktop. I use Spb Wallet daily, and have hundreds of things stored in there. Half of the time, I'm using it via my device, and the other half of the time, I am using it while sitting at my PC at home. Are there some apps available that offer Desktop-to-device synchronization?

Thanks!
    Matt

Advertisement
  2. drowe

drowe Well-Known Member

Check out SplashID. It is the only one I've found that will allow sync. Moving from Spb Wallet is a pain.....

3. pellonet

pellonet New Member

I too have been using Win Mobile for years & built up an extensive wallet. I was delighted to find that my preferred solution - eWallet from:
    http://www.iliumsoft.com/
    has a free Android viewer App which works fine.
    You just set the sync option up to your mounted storage card directory.

4. gabbott

gabbott Well-Known Member

I used to use safewallet on blackberry, think its available for android as well.

5. RawlingsSc

RawlingsSc Well-Known Member Contributor

Having been a user of SPB Wallet, I found Moxier Wallet to be the closest in functionality and customizability. The app is free, but to sync to other devices or a desktop costs $20/year I'm told. I haven't bothered with it, since I only use it on my phone.