• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help A way to back up wifi passwords ?

Once you connect to a wifi network it should remember the password itself.
I only use one wifi network so I just enter one password when I first set the phone pu then that's it.
If you are only connecting to 1 network most of the time then you could change the password on the router to something easy to remember/ type in.

Yes Kibbster that is not a problem on my phone it is when I flash a new rom and have to reset my phone I lose all my saved Wifi passwords from friends places. I was just wondering if and were to find an option so I could just restore them after I install a new rom..

Upvote 0
Yes Kibbster that is not a problem on my phone it is when I flash a new rom and have to reset my phone I lose all my saved Wifi passwords from friends places. I was just wondering if and were to find an option so I could just restore them after I install a new rom..

Ah yes I can see that being a pain.

Well when you set the phone up you can I think you can tell google to backup all your data as someone else mentioned, but when I restored that data it also included all my apps and downloaded them through mobile data before I had wifi connection.

Sorry I can't help more than that :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones