A way to get VM indicator to keep beeping?

Last Updated:

1. geocarp

geocarp New Member This Topic's Starter

I have had the phone for 6 months and love it. Does anyone know of a way to make the audio message indicator (text and or VM) to keep beeping? Sometimes I miss a call and unless I pick up the phone and see the blinking light, I don't notice that I have a message.

Maybe and app? I have searched through all the settings and could not find anything. I think I have had this on most/all of my cell phones before. Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. scottmbolt

scottmbolt Well-Known Member

There is a missed reminder app in the market that I used at one point for a little bit. The problem with it was that the user interface of the app was confusing, and I seemed to have noticed less than desirable battery life after downloading the app. It wasn't drastic, but it was noticeable. I since uninstalled it, but have contemplated reinstalling it again, to see if an update came along at some point to fix these issues. Again, its called Missed Reminder, and has I think a 3 out of 5 star market rating the last time I checked.

Let me know if you decided to use it.

3. geocarp

geocarp New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks! Missed Reminder seems to do the job. I was thinking voice mail but missed call will work too. So far it caught one call and kept beeping. The one thing I like is that I can set different nag sounds for text and missed calls. It even will nag me about Gmail. I will update in a few days about how it effects the battery.

4. CalvinMalik

CalvinMalik Member

Im having the same problem for mine too. Except it rings when someone calls but for the text notification.. there is no notification actually. There was, but it's just gone now. I have to take it off of standby and go to home to receive the text. its so stupid.