A World of PhotoGeneral

Last Updated:

1. thetomlin2

thetomlin2 Guest This Topic's Starter

Kinda a cool app to give a try, very addicting ... as long as you can ignore the idiots asking for naked photo's (unless thats your thing). Basically someone in the world has pointed their phone in your direction and your supposed to take a picture of something wheich is sent to the. You than point your phone and it finds someone in that direction and they send you a photo. I have gotten some cool pictures of places all over the world. Give it a try

A World Of Photo (Free) v1.0.9 Application for Android | Entertainment

Advertisement
  2. davros

davros Well-Known Member

addictive

3. Solitary

Solitary Well-Known Member

this is really cool lol

4. Solitary

Solitary Well-Known Member

fun idea and addicting, but 3 out of 4 other players requested to send a picture, or send me a picture had perverted nicknames..one guy had "naked women only"

5. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

It sounds pretty cool, but I don't think I am ready for an international sexting game.

6. Caddyman

Caddyman Well-Known Member

yeah, they need better security/filters/controls for it to be a real good app...

4 out of 5 people were...um...creepy.

7. mizsub

mizsub New Member

yeah i just discovered this cool little app however after sending someone a great pic i took from a high building looking across a city they replied with 1 star feedback and the comment "Pig"! :( :confused:

anyway aside from that there are some cool people on there who actually want to see great photos from across the globe & give you feedback in accordance with your pic sent, additionally plenty people are just as serious about sending good images back - so overall i'm happy to ignore those who want naugthier images :eek: :) :cool:

8. anabolina

anabolina Well-Known Member

Yes it's hard to see how some people rate photos. I've taken some that I think were great that got only 1 or 2 stars. Probably because the person on the other end wanted a perverted photo instead. Thankfully, I've been playing/using the app for 4 days and still haven't had any perverted photos sent to me, but I used a very gender-neutral username in the app so that might help.There are a I think that it's definitely more than half the people on the game who have more 'adult' usernames. That said, I've had some lovely photos from around the world and you can message people about their photos and get responses so I've had some lovely conversations about photos too.

9. ahmed_hashmi

ahmed_hashmi Active Member

dear i just want to know that whenever i save some picture while using this application where it gets saved...i am using htc desire hd and i have checked all my storage card and phone memory....plus i dont have an account on it...i just use it as a guest