A2DP and BluetoothSupport

Last Updated:

1. dadsincharge

dadsincharge New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi
    I have a Parrot mKi9200 in my car and use it for telephone calls with my DHD - works perfectly. The issue I have though is when I am connected, the DHD also assumes that the Parrot is a Headset, so all my notifications play though the car speakers and so does the satnav voice. I have my iPod connected to the Parrot so I can listem to my music, but the satnav interupts and emails\messages do too.

Prior to my DHD, I had the Samsung Omnia which worked perfectly as I could switch off the Headset part of the connection (disabling A2DP) but still use Hands free.

Can I do this with the DHD - is there an App maybe that keeps Hands Free but disables A2DP - I'm going mad - part way through a song I get 'Take the next left' AAARRGHH!!!!!!

Advertisement
  2. arlrb

arlrb Well-Known Member

I don't think you can turn notification sounds off just for bt.
    Have you tried switching off notification sound in the phone settings?
    Good thing is, you can dump all your music on your phone & play it in your car.

3. dadsincharge

dadsincharge New Member This Topic's Starter

The issue is though, I need BT on so I can receive and make calls in the car, but I don't want to stream to my Parrot system as all the satnav voices interupt the ipodmusic (also, my ipod is 16GB so not enough space on my SD card for all my music and apps etc)