A70 Virus AffectedGeneral

1. Hi guys...saddd news...:(
    Something wrong has happened to my A70....
    Sometimes Touch doesn't work, sometimes keyboard pops up, sometimes menu pops up, or sometimes screen shakes itself...
    I did factory reset. still same problem..
    Guyss pls let me knw.. if this is some kind of virus...or is there something wrong with touchscreen hardware...
    Helppp guyss...:( :(

Advertisement
  2. nil22

nil22 Well-Known Member

dont worry..it is not a virus attack..i am facing the same issue too..actually the touch buttons are damaged...they are needed to replaced..download touch test app from play store & check if ur touch screen is working right or not...my both touch screen & touch buttons are needed to be replaced...
  3. dude..please tell me the name of the app.....I dint get touch test app in the market.
    And u replaced this in warranty...???
    how much it cost..???
  4. nil22

nil22 Well-Known Member

download it from the link below and it is a free app..
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.hermit.touchtest
    i haven't replaced it yet...but 1st i have to buy another android mobile(i am waiting for spice stellar horizon mi-500 :D )then i will give my a70 to service center coz they will take at-least 1month to repair & i cant imagine my daily life without a android mobile...and that should be free of cost coz my mobile is in warranty period and it is not my fault,its ---mmx cheap quality is responsible...
  5. Mine also is in warranty...but i have rooted it...and deleted some stock apps..I think I have to install them again..and then give it to service center..
    Do these guys really check whether the phone is rooted or not..????
  6. nil22

nil22 Well-Known Member

for safety unroot ur a70 and reinstall those apps...but i have doubt whether they know what is rooting or not...
  7. Yeah..will do that..
    BTW...I observed one thing..when I charge my phone and if I use it at the same time...it works perfectly fine...Soft keys work fine..touch works fine..
    I dint understand what happens to it while charging....!!!!
  8. theperfectpunk

theperfectpunk Well-Known Member

hehe :)
    the touch flex is loose
    if you move the charger cable while plugged in, you would notice the same.
  9. Lohit shetty

Lohit shetty Well-Known Member

no problem common in all a70. when charge comes nearly 99% it start getting madness behavior i mean unstable... :D all are behind in this cheap hardware quality...:rolleyes:
  10. I love my cell bro...But this bastard micromax company..they use cheap hardware which not even lasts for 6 months.
    Had it been Samsung or HTC, this cell would have been one of the best sellers today..
    Anyways..I'll give it to service center...god knows when they will return..:D