A75 vs Galaxy Y/Y DuosSupport

1. hello folksss:p...

I want your opinion on these 2 phone..:smokingsomb: Which one is better ? A75 OR Galaxy y:rolleyes:

Specially in video quality , color and looks;);););););)

Advertisement
  2. ravinOrion

ravinOrion Active Member

... Just Go for the Brand ... :) ... and if you think A75 is .... Go for it ... ;)

... BTW ... Micromax is Chinese ... and Samsung is Korean ... The choice is yours ... :)
  3. Amarghy

Amarghy Well-Known Member

samsung Y has a lot of dev-support on xda. It even has cyanogenmod support. If it was me, I would go for the dev-potential.

Btw mmx a75 is also coming up now with many devs coming up!

So I guess you can go for either :) :p
  4. ninadchaudhari

ninadchaudhari What's up !

Development is good for sure :)
    But some times I feel a phone that works fine at the time when it is suposed to be , is the best among :rolleyes:

these days tend to throw away the Xperia and Desire for my (really damn :p)old BB curve :eek:

these devices sure help in leisure time but when the time comes when you need to call one urgently these devices (some times) become not responding !

BB's are sure no way a competition for droids but they become avaliable when you really want them too !!

feels like, I am the Boss of a BB while operating it , but while using the droids, I feel as if thy are doing some kind of favor on me when they work :p
  5. avinashmeena

avinashmeena Well-Known Member

Galaxy y duos has multi slot 3g support we can use 3g on 2nd sim also @ a time