AA Battery Charger for Droid Eris?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. dcrocket63

dcrocket63 Member This Topic's Starter

Does anyone have a suggestion for the best AA battery charger for the Driod Eris? I found one on line the the plug-in for the phone isn't exactly compatible -- doesn't exactly match the battery port on the phone.

Thanks!!

Advertisement
  2. Demache

Demache Well-Known Member

3. acfield

acfield Member

Just a word of caution; alternative power supply is what I believe started my trackball issue going to the left. If the connection heats up it somehow will fry a connection under the trackball, so when you have your phone plugged in afterwards, it will scroll left without touching it, only fix after this is replacement. This is just a theory from my own experiences. May not even be true.

4. Demache

Demache Well-Known Member

Its been confirmed that what adapter you use doesn't really have a lot to do with the trackball problem. People get it using official power supplies and 3rd parties. Its just in the way that the USB port and the trackball are layed out.

Granted, 3rd party accessories can still damage the phone in other ways. But USB uses a fairly standard voltage and amperage. But it really shouldn't be a big issue as long as the device isn't defective.