1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

AAA Password on ZTE Warp

1. budgreen24

budgreen24 Well-Known Member Contributor

I have been trying to find a way to view my aaa password on my Warp, but so far I've had limited success. Hopefully someone with more experience with this phone can provide some assistance.

I've tried to view my passwords by the common methods, cdma workshop, qpst efs explorer, qxdm, and all I get is an "access denied" or "error response received from target" type of message. I've also tried by way of logcat, and had a little success - I was able to view my aaa password for profile 1 and my ha p/w (which I already knew since it's always the same thing). But I haven't been able to access my profile 0 aaa p/w (32 characters).

Does anyone know what method will work on this phone?

Advertisement
    :
  2. budgreen24

There has to someone out there who knows how to do this...?
  3. LilBit

LilBit Well-Known Member Contributor

I've never heard of it before.:confused: You can try asking in the lounge, :D

Everyone will see it then, the whole forum!:D

EDIT: I posted the question and a link to this thread in the lounge for you. Hopefully someone has some info.
    budgreen24 likes this.
  4. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood Moderator

Sounds like he's looking for his MSL

But then I just got more confused the further I went.

More details the better :)
    LilBit likes this.
  5. prominator

prominator Member

I am also looking for my AAA and HA passwords
    zte warp is a pain!!
  6. Rxpert83

Can you guys explain what these are so we can better help you?
  7. cartersball

cartersball Well-Known Member

The AAA and HA password are items within the phone software that carrier lock the phone to a certain carrier. These guys are looking for those passwords because they are needed to unlock the device to the best of my knowledge. Also.....as far as I know....no one has found a way to reveal those passwords.
    LilBit and Rxpert83 like this.
  8. Rxpert83

That's for that :)
  9. budgreen24

More specifically, the AAA and HA passwords plus your NAI (user profile name) are used by your carrier to authenticate your device on their network for calls and allowing you to have a data connection.

HA password is easy. If you are a Boost Mobile user, It is 736563726574 (in hex format) , and that's for both Profile 0 and Profile 1. As far as AAA goes, I was able to get my AAA password by starting a logcat, then open the dialer and hit ##3282#, select Edit, enter MSL, then choose Data Profile. On the box that says AAA Password, touch it, but dont type anything in there. Then hit Back, then Home. Go back to the logcat now and search for instances of ##3282#, and shortly after you will see the AAA password line. For me this only worked to get my Profile 1 aaa (12 characters in hex). Im still searching for a method to get Prof 0 AAA. Hope this helps others as well.
  10. esparks004

esparks004 Well-Known Member

DATA PROFILE
    Username:username@myboostmobile.sprintpcs.com
    Rev. Tunneling: On
    HA SPI: 1234
    HA Password: secret
    AAA SPI: 1234
    AAA Password: unique 6-character text password. Profile 1 AAA password taken from donor.
    HA AuthAlgo: none
    AAA AuthAlgo: none
    Device IP: 0.0.0.0
    Primary HA IP: 255.255.255.255
    Secondary HA IP: 68.28.89.76

Is that what you are trying to obtain? The unique 6 character text password? If so we are in the same boat. :)
    Doc likes this.
  11. downthemachine

downthemachine Developer Incognito VIP Member

During some cm9 testing back in the day I had wiped my Nam, had to copy the info from another user, minus my number. Both 0 and 1 matched for me
    Doc likes this.
  12. budgreen24

It's 6 characters in text form = 12 characters in hex. When u extract it from the phone it's almost always hex format. That's for profile 1. If this is all you are trying to get, I explained how I got mine in a post above.

I'm trying to get my other AAA (profile 0) which is 32 characters hex.
  13. budgreen24

Bump. Still no one that can help out with this?
  14. Shockazulu1

Shockazulu1 New Member

If you back up your nv's you will find it in those files. You only need the profile 0 one and boost will push the profile 1 info over the air.
  15. budgreen24

Can u be more specific please? Back up nv items with.... ???
  16. mercury0x000d

mercury0x000d Digital Packrat Guide

Most likely DFS or a similar program.
  17. budgreen24

Tried DFS, didn't work. But thank you for steering me in the right direction.

Because I was able to get it. I read then saved nv item 1192 with cdma workshop. I opened the file with notepad, and there it was. Which is weird because I'm 99% sure that I tried this a long time ago and it didn't show. Anyway, for those who are also trying to get their AAA password try cdma workshop (again).
    LilBit likes this.
  18. wilfredojr978

wilfredojr978 Well-Known Member

its still not working for me is there some type of menu that lets me access my profile 0 informaion like the data dialer code does with profile 1?
  19. budgreen24

By data dialer code do you mean ##3282#? You can view your profile info there, but not your HA or AAA passwords. You can only enter info in those places.
  20. tankdog03

tankdog03 New Member

Did anyone get this to work yet?