AAC Audio Skipping/Pausing - EVO w/ 2.2 straining to play?Support

Last Updated:

1. zadillo

zadillo Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all,

Hoping someone can help me out. I haven't tried using my Android phone for music for a couple months now - but when I saw that a new version of doubleTwist for Windows had been released (I had stopped using the previous one because it would take hours and hours to do anything), I decided to give it another shot.

The good news is that doubleTwist was able to sync music up much quicker, which was great for me.

The downside I am finding is that, now that I'm trying to use my EVO for music again, I'm running into some issues. The biggest one I can see is that some of my audio tracks (I think it might just be AAC files, as some older mp3's I have seem to be OK) seem to really have trouble playing properly. They will skip, stutter, sometimes just stop entirely if I don't pause and re-play.

I've been searching around, and the main thing I found was discussion of problems with streaming AAC (affecting apps like Pandora, etc.).

Does anyone have any ideas? I'm still really hoping for my EVO to be able to be a solid music player for me, so I'd love to get this resolved.

Thanks!

-Zadillo

Advertisement