• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Abduction 2.

BacteriaEP

Sep 30, 2008
Alright, I don't normally pimp other people's games like this, but with Abduction! I feel obligated. It was, arguably, the most polished game on Android when it was first released and the developer has continually put out awesome games exclusively for us.

Now, the sequel to this amazing game is out and it looks great.

Here's the Androlib.

And here is the only review I could find so far.

So yeah, show your exclusive Android developers some love... check out this awesome sequel.

The review I posted above goes over it pretty well, but from a personal stand point it does enough to warrant a new purchase.

The basic premise is the same, jumping platformer, but there are a lot more features, the game is more polished, and the gameplay has been refined a bunch to make it a more enjoyable game. It's simply a great sequel, in my opinion.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones