1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

Ability to upload photos to Facebook from phone?Support

1. sh517

sh517 Active Member

I'm just curious if it's possible to upload pictures on my phone directly to Facebook or Myspace? My brother has a Hero and his whole contact list is synced up with facebook. Is there an app that I need or is this just not a feature available on this phone?

Advertisement
  2. AnthroMatt

AnthroMatt Well-Known Member

The Facebook app would be a good start.
  3. latinmaxima

latinmaxima Well-Known Member

You can go to Photo sharing places and add your facebook account. Once you do that you can select share when viewing a photo and post to facebook.
  4. sh517

sh517 Active Member

There are several Facebook apps in the market place. I'm asking for advice/help if you've downloaded one and had success.
  5. AnthroMatt

AnthroMatt Well-Known Member

I just use the Facebook app that was made by Facebook. It seems pretty much identical to the Facebook app on my ipod touch.

As soon as I installed it, an option to email a picture to facebook comes up everytime I go to share a picture.
  6. 4runneradam

4runneradam Active Member

Photo and video places which comes with the phone uploads pics. But I have about a 50/50 shot of the pics successfully uploading.

Bloo works a lot better, and posts them automatically so you don't have to log in and approve them from a regular HTTP site.
  7. sh517

sh517 Active Member

Thanks everyone! I'll try the photo & video places thing first then Bloo.