Able to buy in store?General

Last Updated:

1. mikeydingo

mikeydingo Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Do you guys think i will be able to buy the incredible may 1 or may 2 in stores? I did not preorder because my aunt says my room has to be clean before i get it :mad: yes i am spoiled call me what u want :D. So you think they will have some in stock by this weekend?

Advertisement
  2. Flaring Afro

Flaring Afro Well-Known Member

Just clean your room now and go there the 29th. ;)

3. Rdjr74

Rdjr74 Well-Known Member

You can't be serious. Geat a job and buy it yourself! Leave your room a mess, put a pad lock on it. To answer your question, probably depending on where you live. If demand is up in your area then that store(area) will probably get more units I believe.

4. mikeydingo

M just throwing out there that i am 15 and have school thursday and i will get grounded if i leve my room a mess or put a lock on it so that answers both of you

5. LancerzEvo

LancerzEvo Well-Known Member

I think its hilarious. Not outrageous though. Both my 12yr old nephews both has iPhone's. Kids these days are lucky. They just love the free apps and youtube.

6. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

15?! I had a Nokia back then, and the only customization I could do was replace the front faceplate :(

Anyways, I'm sure there will be some left over in stores. I wouldn't worry too much about it. And assuming this isnt your cash thats being spent, if they run out of a stock, I don't think your aunt minds waiting to pay for it.

7. dgourd

dgourd Well-Known Member

I talked with some people at bestbuy and they are also launching nationwide in store on April 29th.

8. Vihzel

Vihzel Destroying Balls Everyday VIP Member

Check out your local Verizon and Best Buy stores. One of them will probably have it on the 29th. Also, the day of, make sure you call them and verify that they have them because you don't want to take your mom around to different places and find out that they're all sold out. She will not be happy about that!

9. Reddog80p

Reddog80p Well-Known Member

X2! My local store told me they were getting about 20 units to sell on luanch day. BB mobile manager would not tell me how manyy they were getting but he said "It's more than I expected to get". Whatever that means lol...I'd be at one of the places Thursday morning when they open just to be safe.

10. Flaring Afro

Flaring Afro Well-Known Member

I don't remember high school lasting from 7am to 10 pm. :confused:

On a more serious matter, that Saturday I think there is a good chance they will be out.

11. mikeydingo

you think the only thing i have on my daily list is school? your carzy. I have school from 8-3 then i work out everyday (im playin varsity football next season) so my workouts are about 3:30 to 5:30. then after I work out I eat dinner then do homework. I play baseball for a travel team. And i am a juinor firefighter that takes up mon,wed,thur. when would you like for me to get a job.

12. lethurnek

lethurnek Active Member

CLEAN YOUR ROOM!...:D

geesh, how hard is it:confused:

13. Needz_Android

Needz_Android Well-Known Member

you are 15, i don't really think you need a phone like this especially if you can't get it because you didn't clean your freaking room.

get a flip phone until you can pay for the phone by yourself

14. markketch

markketch Well-Known Member

Amazing.

I'll leave it at that.

jayefef likes this.
  15. jrbaker8

jrbaker8 Active Member

some might even say...incredible...

elroy jetson and nyngbld like this.
  16. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

LOL when i was 15 having a cell phone was unheard of. In fact we all awed at Zack Morris cuz he had that sweet ass portable phone in his locker. I didn't get my first cell phone until i was 18 or 19, i even had to put down a pretty big deposit if i remember correctly. I'm not even that old, i'm 31, heh. We used to put a long peice of string between 2 tin cans until i was a teenager. Kids these days are so spoiled. Just clean your frickin room and get it over with. When i was 15 i never spent a night in my room, i was too busy partying and chasing girls. Ahh the good old days. Don't you have drivers ed classes to take? I'm sure you can find something to do :/

17. DaveS024

DaveS024 Well-Known Member

How bad is your room that you cant clean it in 2 days? LMAO

18. mikeydingo

I wasent stating that i did not clean my room. My question was if i can get it in store with out pre ordering. And i appreciate the few people who answered me. There are some people who just cant get there mind out of the past and get in gear with tje future which is why you are getting this phone. What do you want me to use tge can and string? Your kiding right. And i cannot take drivers ed until im 16 and we had budget cuts in my school so they shut that down so u have to pay $700 to take drivers ed so yea. But like realy i just asked a question. In tjis day of ahe you have to stay on top of the technology world that is what this world is coming to so just deal with it. I love how you do not comment on the 2 thirteen yearolds with iphones. Believe me i would like a job but i do not have that kind of time. And btw my room is clean just sayin.

HankStorm likes this.
  19. odiej34

odiej34 Well-Known Member

Verizon online is SOLD OUT. They are taking pre orders to be delivered on 5-4-2010.
    Got Mine.. :)