Able to recieve MMS by double sending!

Last Updated:

1. Firemans Wife

Firemans Wife Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Just to let you know my husband and I both have heros and finally figured out how to, annoying at best, receive pic messages. We use them frequently, have an 17 month old son. If you just send a pic message and go in and send the same one again a minute or so later the second one will work. This is a very annoying problem for us because we use this feature so often for "all kinds of pictures;)" So hopeful this will help the rest of you that are annoyed with the "downloading" problem!

Advertisement
  2. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

Yes, this usually works for me as well. I don't always have the problem, but I never know when one has not gone through. So I've just gotten in the habit of forwarding the few MMS's I do send to the same person. They do often get them twice, but at least they get them.

3. swoid

swoid Active Member

Basically there is a one pic mms delay. Your second mms "pushes" the first from the buffer. That's what I've experienced from testing by texting myself.

4. Xandria

Xandria Well-Known Member

I am going to have to try this!! I am in a long distance relationship (don't get me started) and we play this game where I snap a shot of where I am and he tries to guess my location... and vice versa. Not being able to send and/or receive pictures is REALLY annoying!

5. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Developer

Good luck w/ that. :)