• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Abnormal reboot on sensation

I think you might be able to disable that error message at settings > about phone. Not sure, I've seen this issue mentioned on multiple HTC phones so hard telling what OS each of them were running. Basically, I'd say you're getting random reboots for some reason and that's HTC's way of getting user sent bug reports.

So if it continues to reboot randomly, I'd use a log app such as alogcat or similar and try and pin down what's causing it. With any luck it's an app misbehaving. Next I'd try a factory reset, if that doesn't work, save the contents of the sdcard, then reformat it to fat32 using a PC to do so and if that fails, replace the battery. If all that fails, it's most likely a hardware issue and a repair or replacement is the remaining option.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones