Abnormal resetSupport

1. jaybo1973

jaybo1973 Well-Known Member

My Sensation recently rebooted on it's own and when it came back up there was a notification circle on top with an exclamation mark. When I clicked on it, the
    message said: "There was an abnormal reset, do you want to tell HTC" This has happened a couple of times now. Only recently though. Any ideas?

Advertisement
    :
  2. davoHTCdroid

davoHTCdroid New Member

Hi, I have had the last few days from about 27th Aug 2012 the exact same issue.

At first I thought it was the battery getting knocked causing it to go off but then I noticed it was actually resetting not just switching off.

It happenned about 3 times yesterday all while using Googlemaps/Navigation Beta, I got that annoyed I uninstalled the recent Maps update & restarted the phone, then let it update the app again.

It might not have been just that but it hasn't happenned since. Fingers crossed....
  3. jaybo1973

Since posting, I have found out that it is maps that causes it. I have gone back to an earlier version until there is a fix
    Harry2 likes this.
  4. Harry2

Harry2 Well-Known Member

I've had also that "Abnormal reset" on my HTC One X ... and now I remember that it occured after updating Maps.

Harry
  5. jaybo1973

6.11 has now been released that fixes it :) it also fixes latitude issue