About battery life.......

Last Updated:

1. twinight

twinight Member This Topic's Starter

Hi everybody how are ya ??
    finally discovered how to take advantage about the battery, i mean to take 3 or maybe 4 days with you until it totally dead
    1- Cancel the sync option from the power control that may help.
    2- also cancel the network thing hahaha i don't remember what it's called but if u canceled it also may help.

i actually made these steps and was great it took me 4 days to recharge it again but 4 days i didn't made a pretty much thing rather than making couple a phone calls and adjusting the alarm everyday ;)

hope it works

Advertisement
  2. [fade]

[fade] Active Member

My phone is pretty much useless if i turn the web stuff on, since i bought it primarilly to use it for mail, maps, and other online content.
    With sync always on my batter in average lasts 2.5 days which is pretty good for a smartphone.

3. Nann Marie

Nann Marie New Member

My phone is brand new and dies in less then a day from full charge, I am not on it all the time but it dies after about 2 hours use. I got it because of the long batterylife and am so far very disapointed. Why is this happening???

4. twinight

exactly fade it's pretty excellent for a smartphone ;)

5. twinight

Why is that??
    look go to wireless and networks from the settings then un check the mobile network and cancel the sync thing it will last from 2 - 3 days not just 2 hours!!! hope that u got me :D

6. Badgie

Badgie Member

Also make sure the GPS isn't on. I use the Power Control widget to turn it on and off, but check in Menu > Settings > Location and make sure "Use GPS satellites" is not ticked. GPS is a major battery drain.

Power Control is also good to check that Bluetooth and Wifi are not on when you don't need them and to turn the screen brightness down.

I've also found that some GPS navigation software seems to leave the GPS running even when it appears to be off. This is the only time I use Advance Task Killer.

Chepo likes this.
  7. ryanraven

ryanraven Well-Known Member

yeah 3G eats my phone in a day. i left Wi-Fi and synce on for 2 days coz im ill and havnt really gone out of the house and its at 20% almost 3 days :)

8. hari2723

hari2723 New Member

Why don't you try an App killer ?
    I was able to juice out my phone to 3-4 days on a good amount of usage . App killer helps .