About Best Buy's BT headset give-away info

Last Updated:

1. rjjr2531

rjjr2531 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Plantronics Explorer 230 Bluetooth Headset

sidenote....ive seen this same headset on slickdeals.net for FREE after rebate...appearantly this thing is so cheap that plantronics is just giving them away now...oh well its about the phone and not the give aways, but ppl are so into this release date why not know everything

Advertisement
  2. p00kienrayray

p00kienrayray Well-Known Member

stocking stuffers come xmas.

3. Maulgrym

Maulgrym Member

It's actually pretty smart. I'm not into a BT headset really, but I'll use it in the car, decide it's something I have to have (especially since I drive a manual and really need both hands free) but think the free one is pretty crappy so spend big bucks on a much better quality one. And at least from my quick look on Amazon it sounds like it's pretty much between a top model of theirs or a Jawbone if I want to buy a better one.

4. ashykat

ashykat Well-Known Member

I'm not very excited about the free BT headset, but what I do like about it (others have mentioned this on the forum already) is that it uses micro USB to charge, meaning we'll get an extra charger that we should be able to use for our Evo's. Not a bad deal to me. Plus I got my local BB to match the $20 RS deal (he put it in writing for me), so hopefully they'll honor both offers. One more week to go.

5. cesjr02

cesjr02 Well-Known Member

ugh, a crappy bluetooth headset. I'd rather have the credit go towards the phone.

djdisturbed likes this.
  6. JustFrozen

JustFrozen Well-Known Member

Agreed. As long as its micro USB I'll be really happy. I don't think I have a single one of those cables anymore but like 10 different mini USB lol

I know the EVO comes with a charger already, but it sure is convenient to have multiple chargers, especially with this juice sucking phone