1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

about notebook

1. moyanzhe

moyanzhe New Member

I hope the post is right here.*

I have the following problem,and I want to buy a products in this mode:akkus-adapter.com
    Since last Saturday, my Mac Mini has become extremely slow. He is consumption determined 30 minutes before he started up. May, if he is ready then it takes forever to open, I mis a program. even off the screen saver out he need 10 min.*

I still have a windows laptop. The two are on the same network. I moved a file from the Internet on the laptop down and on an external hard flap (which is connected to the Mac).*
    After that was a virus on the laptop and he did not even start.*

Can it be that the virus is also on the Mac?*
    How do I get down there if only safari open an hour lasts?*
    What else can this be?*

I hope you can give me a suggestion.

Advertisement
  2. 9to5cynic

9to5cynic Well-Known Member

Hi Moyanzhe, welcome to Android Forums.

I am not very familiar with Mac, but I'm pretty sure it isn't a virus from Windows.

How much hard drive space is left on the mac mini?

Hmm... that's all I really know of to ask, I'm sure someone more knowledgeable will post.
    ocnbrze likes this.
  3. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

Is the Mac Mini running OS X or Windows? If it's the former, extremely unlikely it's a virus. How old is the Mac Mini? There's two possible reasons I can think of immediately:

1) The cooling fans are clogged up with dirt and dust, causing it to overheat.
    2) The hard drive is dying. Is it making any repeated clicking noises?
    9to5cynic likes this.
  4. seo24

seo24 New Member

I'm not well familiar with mac mini but have you try to run your anti-virus to check if there is really virus?

Or it might be your mac mini needs to remove your previous cookies. Sometimes it can be the cause. It can also your proxy.
  5. SirSpace

SirSpace Well-Known Member

I'm going to have to say no about the virus that's why ppl get Macs cause its almost impossible for them to get viruses even if its on the same network cause of the os system Macs have. I would try defragging the HD to free up some space glarys utilities the program has alot of features that can free up space on the hd. You could also run in BIOS not sure if Mac has it a HD checker to see if the HD is corrupt or has problems with it. Only thing I can think cause I'm going to rule out the virus.