? About Photo OrganizationSupport

Last Updated:

1. spurgobblechaser

spurgobblechaser New Member This Topic's Starter

First post here, been lurking thread since I got my DINC and I love this phone.

One issue I'd like some help with. How can I manage and organize my photos. I'd like to be able to create some albums and seperate my photos so I can find them easier rather than having to go through them all to find a single shot. I know albums can be created some how, becasue in the users manual there is a page that shows a screen shot of the phone. This screen shot has a list of albums that have been created. I can't figure this out.

Advertisement
  2. GrandMasterB

GrandMasterB Go Go Gadget Flow! VIP Member

They are just organized alphabetically. So either use Astro or another file manager on device or hook it up to your PC and create folders called whatever you want.

3. spurgobblechaser

spurgobblechaser New Member This Topic's Starter

Okay, thing is this is my first smartphone so I'm kinda ignorant to much of this. Would you be so kind as to how to preform those two options.

4. b0nd18t

b0nd18t Member

i created folders for my pictures and they still lump them all together in one folder. Also the shots I take with my phone are lumped into the same folder. I'm waiting to see if anyone has a solution to this as well.

5. GrandMasterB

Just connect your Incredible to your PC and select "disk drive" from the drop down menu on the Incredible. Open the drive on you PC and create folders called whatever you want and place the pictures in them. The Incredible will scan for the new pics locations automatically and display them in the gallery.

On mine I have a folder called "pictures" and it is full of subfolders called "favs" and "family pics" and so on.

6. GrandMasterB

Mine does not do this, when I open the photos gallery I have,

Camera Shots
    All Photos
    All Videos
    All Downloads

(^Those are default albums that can be toggled on/off)

Android Wallapers
    Family Pics
    Favs

(All my created folders here^)

7. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

I think you have to manually move each picture to a separate folder after you take the photo.

8. hgoldner

hgoldner Well-Known Member